10 Jan January 23rd Technical Lunch – Financial Planning
Financial Planning – The Cliff Notes Version! Please join WOGA and speaker Tyler Bernard for a very informative session on financial planning. We know you’re making the big bucks – let’s figure out the best way to grow them!
Some of the topics that Tyler will be discussing include:
- What are some “Must Reads or Good Reads” for becoming a wise investor or financially savvy?
- Stages of Goals: Short – Medium – Long and the types of instruments that apply
- The importance of a Roth IRA for future tax diversity
- Tax items – from a Financial Planners view to save on taxes now
- 529 plans
- Survivor Needs – planning
This is a Brown Bag event – please bring your lunch and WOGA will provide the water and cookies!!
Date: January 23rd, 2018
Location: Republic Plaza, Concourse Level Training Room
Register Here: Technical Lunch – Financial Planning