Thank you to everyone who joined us to our holiday party last week! Read on to see what else WOGA has coming up.
With ESG space filled with buzz words and ambitious goals like “New Zero by …”, it can be overwhelming and confusing to discern all the terms and how they all fit together. Questions like “How is emission calculated?” and “what is carbon credit?” often pops in mind when folks hear about ESG or emission talks. Ru Schaefferkoetter will try to offer a simple and quick crash course on this topic, including:
- The world of missions and what does it mean to be “Net Zero”
- What does emission from US onshore oil and gas activity look likes
- Methane Reduction: what is the significance, and why now
- How is TRIDO using innovative technology to tackle the largest Methane source
- Carbon Offset and Carbon Credit: the practical, but not very perfect marriage between “Capital” and “Net Zero”
Ru Schaefferkoetter is the President and CEO of TRIDO Solutions, a vertically integrated business focusing on methane emission mitigation and carbon management for onshore oil and gas production. Prior to starting her venture, Ru spent 8 years in the oil and gas industry. She also served in the US Army for 4.5 years, including 1 year of combat deployment to Iraq. Ru is a Texas Longhorn with a Chemical Engineer Degree from UT Austin
TRIDO Solutions Company Bio
TRIDO Solutions is a vertically integrated technology company providing solar-powered solutions to fugitive methane emissions. Inspired by aerospace application, TRIDO designs and builds zero-vent technology with superior reliability and low maintenance requirement. TRIDO’s patented PMAC motor and VFD controller deliver work with high efficiency and long life. This innovative technology enables zero-vent solutions for chemical injection pumps, circulation/transportation pumps, and pneumatic instruments at a low cost. TRIDO’s low power consumption allows deployment with minimal solar footprints into remote sites with no access to the grid, saving money while eliminating GHG emissions.
TRIDO also provides integrated carbon credit management services to our customers, including carbon credit documentation, registration, auditing, and certification. TRIDO facilitates and manages all sizes of carbon emission reduction credit sales, returns high ROI beyond performance to our customers.
|Starts||Tue Nov 16 2021, 11:00am MDT|
|Ends||Tue Nov 16 2021, 12:30pm MDT|
HOLIDAY KICKOFF PARTY
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Holiday Kickoff Party! It was so wonderful to see so many new faces, as well as familiar ones. And we are proud to announce that we raised just over $2000 for Food For Thought Denver, so THANK YOU!
- An exclusive opportunity to see the Zoo Lights before the general public
- A family event where children of all ages are welcome
- In Pipeliners’ style, food and drinks are included with every ticket
- S’mores to roast on firepits and Hot Cocoa (with or without spirits)
- The Carousel
- The Train
- An evening amongst friends and family in a very unique Pipeliners’ event
- To gain member pricing, please choose WOGA in the drop down when buying tickets.